LOANS FOR POSTAL WORKERS CAN BE ACQUIRED FOR A CONSIDERABLY LOWER INTEREST RATE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD CREDIT SCORE.
If you’re a postal employee with a bad or poor credit score, raising your credit score is essential in getting approved for loans with lower interest rates. In addition, you may not be able to get a loan for autos, mortgages, insurance or credit cards! You’ll find some valuable information below on steps you can take to build and improve your credit score.
The good news is, Lightning Fast Loans can help you get a loan fast and easy!
- Make sure to avoid late payments on any bills due. Your payment history is probably the single most important factor affecting your credit score!
- The amount of money you owe. It’s important to keep the amount you owe on each bill as low as possible. If you’re consistently at or near maxing out your credit limit it will negatively impact your credit score.
- Avoid applying for new credit cards and loans if you have poor credit. This could send a signal to banks and other lending institutions that you may have trouble paying off your existing debts and that you’re a poor risk for any new loans.
- Check your credit reports. You can get these reports free once a year from credit card bureaus, Experian and Equifax. This is important as you’ll be able to tell where you might be able to improve your score.
- Don’t close accounts you’ve had for a while. The longer you’ve had a credit history the better.
I HAVE POOR CREDIT. CAN LOANS FOR POSTAL WORKERS BE APPROVED?
The good news is, even if you have a poor credit score, allotment loans for postal employees are available. Lightning Fast Loans realizes that emergencies can occur; you may just need a little extra money for a vacation, or just want to do some home improvements. We have over 20 year’s experience providing no credit check loans for postal employees. The process is fast and easy, can be done over the phone, and in many cases if approved you will receive your money the next day except for Fridays and Holidays.
Please note, we only provide loans to those living in the following states. Ohio, Michigan, Louisiana, Tennessee, Maryland, New Hampshire, Delaware, and DC.